Items eligible for return/exchange must:
- Be unworn, unwashed, in the original packaging and received back in new, re-sellable condition.
- Be received back to us within 30 days of the delivery date (as indicated by the tracking number). Do not attempt to send items back if you will miss this time window.
Items are NOT eligible for return/exchange if:
- Purchased on clearance (permanently discounted as opposed to being bought with a discount/sale code)
- Received back to Jekyllhyde Apparel after 30 days of the delivery date.
- All sales are final on Limited Edition items.
1. Check to make sure your items qualify for return or exchange.
2. Ship item(s) back to:
Note: The customer is responsible for return shipping. However exchanges are shipped back at no additional cost to the customer.
3. Include a note with the following information:
-Return or Exchange (if exchange, for what item and size)
-Order ID from your emailed receipt
-Last name and email used to place the order
4. Keep your tracking number for your returned package.
Your exchange cannot be processed if:
-You do not include all of the aforementioned information.
-Received back to Jekyllhyde apparel after 30 days of your delivery date.
**Shipping costs are not refunded and if a customer received free shipping and then requests a refund that brings the total order to under the "Free Shipping" threshold of $99, shipping costs of your order will be subtracted from the refund amount**
**If a customer attempts to return/exchange item(s) that do not qualify for a return/exchange, the customer will be sent an invoice to pay for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to them. The customer also has the option of picking their item(s) up at our location in Livonia, Michigan.**